Have a Bed Bug Infestation? You Need Bed Bug Exterminators in Toronto, Durham, and York Region!
Bed bugs are pests usually found in close proximity to beds and can be a nightmare to get rid of for the average person. These pests feed on the blood of warm-blooded animals to survive, including humans (ouch!).
It takes 35 days for bed bugs to mature and the life expectancy of bed bugs is seven to 12 months. This certainly makes the job of bed bug control challenging especially without the help of an experienced bed bug exterminator.
There are several pest control service providers offering residential and commercial bed bug control. But, if you are looking for a high-quality total solution for exterminating bed bugs, then Quality Affordable Pest Control is the number one choice for bed bug removal.
How We Remove Bed Bugs
We perform widespread surveillance of your home, including beds, linens and furniture to determine the source of the infestation. Thereafter, we will meticulously remove any visible bed bugs and treats the area with utmost care to eradicate not only any hidden bed bugs but also their eggs. We always do a thorough and detailed job to ensure we don’t miss any pests. We promise to do an excellent job eradicating the bed bugs and your total satisfaction is guaranteed.
Our bed bugs control team at Quality Affordable Pest Control knows how to determine if bed bugs are present inside your home and the steps required to remove them for good.
What Do We Offer?
- Customizable removal of bed bugs in an infested area or room
- Affordable bed bug control solutions
- Use of non-toxic materials to effectively remove bed bugs
- Excellent customer service
If you believe that you have bed bugs in your home and need a bed bug treatment, call Quality Affordable Pest Control today and schedule a free Bed Bug Inspection.
Locations We Offer Bed Bug Control Services
Servicing all of Durham, York Region and entire GTA, including Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa, Brooklin, Bowmanville, Courtice, Port Perry, and surrounding areas, Affordable Pest Control are experts at bed bug control. Our bed bug exterminators will also remove these pests in York Region including Markham, Vaughan, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Woodbridge, Stouffville, Uxbridge, Newmarket, East Gwillimbury, Maple, Georgina and King City.
REVOLUTIONARY NEW TREATMENT
Aprehend® Bed Bug Elimination & Prevention Program.
Aprehend® is a REVOLUTIONARY fungal biopesticide designed to kill bed bugs and prevent bed bug infestations.
Quality affordable Pest Control is one of the first pest control companies using this non-toxic bed bug treatment technology in Canada. It safely, effectively, and more quickly, eliminates bed bugs and prevents an infestation or re-infestation in homes and businesses.
Aprehend® uses natural Beauveria bassiana fungal spores, which bed bugs pick up and carry back to their harborage or nesting areas. These fungal spores are easily transferred to other bed bugs. All bed bugs that encounter the spores die within 10 days.
What makes Aprehend® different from every other bed bug treatment is its long-lasting residual – it remains active for up to 3 months! This ensures that serious infestations are dealt with, and that any new bed bugs introduced in a home or business in the 3 months following treatment, will pick up the spores and die before establishing an infestation. It’s 100 percent guarantee call now for more info.
How to Prepare for Bed Bug Control Treatment
Preparation is key, in order to successfully allow our bed bug exterminators to do their job. Please complete the following checklist so that we can perform the best bed bug control treatment possible.
Bed Bug Control Preparation Check List:
- Get rid of clutter to reduce places where bedbugs can hide. Bag and discard any items that you no longer use into outdoor garbage bins.
- Strip your beds then place all bedding, spreadsheets, comforters, and pillows in plastic bags to wash.
- Remove any plastic covers from mattresses or box springs. Plastic covers do not protect mattresses or box springs from bed bug infestations.
- Remove clothing and other belongings out of all drawers, night tables, closets, and similar storage areas and place in plastic bags to wash.
- Remove drapery from bedrooms. Also remove any loose clothing or garments found outside of dressers, under beds or closets and put them in plastic bags to wash. Remove paintings, pictures, posters and mirrors from bedroom walls.
- Remove vacuum bags and discard into outdoor garbage bins. Your vacuum and other electrical appliances should remain in place for extermination treatment.
- Throw away any items that were stored under the bed or leave them in place for the bed bug extermination treatment.
- Aquariums may remain in place if the filtrations and aeration systems are turned off for at least six hours and the tank is adequately covered.
- All occupants, including pets, must leave the unit and not enter for a minimum of 4 to 6 hours after the bed bug exterminator leaves. Laundry Instructions:
- It is essential to empty all laundry bags directly into the washing machine and wash items in a hot water cycle.
- Immediately dispose of used plastic bags into outdoor garbage bins.
- Some items that cannot be washed can be successfully disinfected using the dryer. For example, duffel bags, pocketbooks, backpacks, stuffed animals and other soft items.
As a leading pest control company, Quality Affordable Pest Control is the best choice for safely removing pesky bed bugs out of your home or any other space.
If you are in need of pest control or animal removal services, don’t hesitate to give us a call today at 647-502-3950 for a free quote!