Bed Bugs Exterminator
Bed bugs, the reason behind such name is because such pest is usually found in close nearness to beds. Bed bugs feed on the blood of warm-blooded animals and that is how they survive. It could be shocking to realize that it merely takes 35 days for bed bugs to mature. The life expectancy of these bad bugs is seven to 12 months. All these factors certainly make the job of bed bugs removal almost impossible without the help and assistance of a professional.
There are a number of pest control service providers offering bed bugs control. But, if you are looking for something extraordinary and a total extermination of these bed bugs, then it’s only Quality Affordable Pest Control that must have faith on. We perform widespread scrutiny of your home, including beds, linens and furniture. Thereafter, we will meticulously remove any visible bed bug and treats the area with utmost care to eradicate any hidden bed bugs and their eggs. We will back the entire work with our bed bug removal and total satisfaction guarantee.
Our bed bugs control team at Quality Affordable Pest Control knows how to find out whether the bed bugs are inside your home. We offer bed bug control solutions at affordable prices that you don’t have to think twice before calling us for bed bugs removal. We offer quick, effective bed bugs control service and use non-toxic materials in the process.
So, if you believe that you have bed bugs in your home and need a bed bug treatment, call Quality Affordable Pest Control today and schedule a totally free Bed Bug Inspection. We also offer customized treatment for your needs to safely and quickly eliminate bed bugs from the infested area or room. We not only remove bed bugs but also guarantee that these bed bugs do not come again for a long time.
Servicing all of Durham, York Region and entire GTA, including Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa, Brooklin, Bownmanville, Courtice, Port Perry, and surrounding areas, Affordable Pest Control are experts at mice extermination. We also provide mouse control and removal services for York Region including Markham, Vaughan, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Woodbridge, Stouffville, Uxbridge, Newmarket, East Gwillimbury, Maple, Georgina and King City.
Client Preparation For Bed Bugs Treatment
Preparation is key, in order to have a successful bed bug control treatment. Please complete the following checklist so that we can perform the best bed bug extermination treatment as possible.
- Get rid of clutter to reduce places where bedbugs can hide. Bag and discard any items that you no longer use into outdoor garbage bins.
- Strip your beds, place all bedding, spreadsheets, comforters, and pillows in plastic bags to wash.
- Remove any plastic covers from mattresses or box springs. Plastic covers do not protect mattresses or box springs from bed bug infestations.
- Remove clothing and other belongings out of all drawers, night tables, closets, and similar storage areas and place in plastic bags to wash.
- Remove drapery from bedrooms, any loose clothing or garments found outside of dressers, under beds or closets must be removed, put them in plastic bags to wash. Remove paintings, pictures, posters and mirrors from bedroom walls.
- Remove vacuum bags and discard into outdoor garbage bin, vacuum and other electrical appliances should remain in place for extermination treatment.
- Throw away any items that were stored under the bed, or leave them in place for the bed bug extermination treatment.
- Aquariums may remain in place as long as the filtrations and aeration systems are turned off for at least six hours and the tank is adequately covered. Please make sure all laundry bags be sealed properly before transporting to the laundry facility.
- All occupants, including pets, must leave the unit and not enter for a minimum of 4 to 6 hours after the bed bug exterminator leaves.
- It is essential to empty all laundry bags directly into the washing machine and wash items in a hot water cycle.
- Immediately dispose of used plastic bags into outdoor garbage bin.
- Some items that cannot be washed can be successfully disinfected using the dryer. For example, duffel bags, pocketbooks, backpacks, stuffed animals and other soft.