You know you have a bed bug infestation if:
- you are either getting bed bug bites
- you see bed bug fecal matter
- you see live bed bugs or bed bug nymphs
- you see bed bug eggs or bed bug shed skins
Check out our Bed Bug Inspection Page for in-depth walk through of how to look for bed bugs in your home.
Sighting one single bed bug or even a single fecal marking should be taken very seriously, and usually means that you should arrange a professional pest control treatment as soon as possible.
Bed bugs are very stealthy pests so if you spot a single bug it means there are likely many more that you cannot see.
- Bed bug bites are a skin reaction to the anticoagulant and anesthetic agents the bug injects as it’s drawing blood.
- About 30% of people do not react to bed bug bites.
- Even if you are NOT getting bites you still may have a bed bug infestation.
- Bed bugs leave distinctive visual markings of their presence.